Canadians Immigrating Abroad

We can help you to move, temporarily or permanently, to the United States. Our Oshawa immigration lawyer will:

  • Discuss different types of visas and requirements needed to make your move
  • Help you transfer to an American branch of your current company
  • Explain temporary American visas such as NAFTA professional visas, economic visas or extraordinary ability visas if you are moving to the U.S.
  • Discuss the steps involved in permanent immigration, whether through a temporary job, economic investment or family connections
  • Deal with criminal record exemptions to go into the U.S.

Immigrating Into Canada

Our office also helps clients from all over the world who want to live in Canada temporarily or permanently or change their residency status in Canada into citizenship.

We will help you to:

  • Make sure all paperwork is properly filled and filed
  • Deal with any barriers to Canadian citizenship such as a criminal record
  • Help you bring family members to join you in Canada such as your spouse and/or your dependant children
  • Help you through the necessary steps to gain citizenship in Canada
  • Obtain work visas, temporary or permanent, for both employees and employers
  • Assist in obtaining labour market opinions
  • Appeal negative decisions

Immigration is a document- and fact-heavy endeavour. Let our lawyers help you get the application and supporting documents right the first time and avoid any unnecessary delays.